UNION SACRAMENTO FC 3RD ANNUAL
SUNDAY, AUGUST 5 2018
PAPA MURPHY’S FIELD 10AM – 1PM
We are excited to announce that our 2018 Soccer-a-thon will be held this year at Papa Murphy’s Park, home of The Sacramento Republic FC, on Sunday, August 5th. Mark your calendar now, as this is going to be our biggest event yet.
The Union FC SOCCER-A-THON is an opportunity for all current Union players to play organized FUN games of soccer and soccer related activities while raising money for our Club. This is our largest fundraiser of the year. All Union FC players are welcome and strongly encouraged to participate. Our club is proud of our exceptional coaching staff; exclusive use of Larchmont Community Park; our scholarship program which opens the doors up for youth to play at a high level of soccer and many other facets that make our club unique. This fundraiser is essential to ensure that Union FC remains one of the top competitive soccer club in the Sacramento region.
ACTIVITIES: All activities will take place on the field at Papa Murphy’s park, the home of our Sacramento Republic FC!
Activities will include:
Accuracy goal shooting
Speed goal shooting
Coaches dunk tank
Players vs Coaches show down
LIVE RAFFLE: The raffle will go live at 10am and winners will be announced at 12:30pm during the event. Tickets can be purchased for $20 for an “arm’s length”. Raffle Items include (list is growing daily):
- Sac Republic jerseys
- Alex Morgan jerseys
- Premier soccer jerseys
- Apple watch
- Multiple restaurant and shopping gift cards
- Party at Track7 Brewing in East Sac
- Stella & Dot gift basket
- California Family Fitness memberships
DONATIONS: Each Union FC player is asked to get donations from family, friends and neighbors. Players can begin collecting donations immediately. Our goal is for each player to raise $100 this year.
FUNDRAISING PRIZES. We are excited to announce that this year we will have some really fun prizes for all of the kids that reach various fundraising goals.
- $100 – Custom Logo Soccer-a-thon Union FC t-shirt
- $150 – Custom Logo Soccer-a-thon Union FC t-shirt, Branded Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle
- $250 – all of the above plus a 2018/19 Custom Union FC Scarf and World Cup Soccer Ball
- $500 or more – all of the above plus a Bow Net
The players, parents, staff and families of Union FC are asking for local businesses and/or corporate support of the 2018 Soccer-a-thon in any of the following ways:
- Donate an item we can auction (a tangible item, gift card or service)
- Make a cash donation to complete gift bags, t-shirts or underwrite auction expenses
- Purchase advertising space that will be featured on our event t-shirts, Union FC website, annual banquet and on field banners at our 4 Union FC Tournaments that draw tens of thousands of players, family members and spectators.
- $250 – your business name will be featured on our website
- $500 – your business name will be featured on our event t-shirt, website, a mention live at the event
- $1,000 – your business name will be featured on our event t-shirt, website, a mention live at the event, and a field sponsorship banner at one of our Union FC Tournaments for thousands of people to see.
- $2,500 – your business name will be featured on our event t-shirt, website, multiple microphone mentions live at the event, annual banquet sponsor and field sponsorship banners at all 4 Union FC Tournaments for 12,000+ people to see.
If you are interested in partnering and/or learning more about these opportunities please contact our Director of Fundraising and Sponsorship, Ameen Hofioni at email@example.com.
You can also submit donations online - just log into your Blue Sombrero account and select Union FC Soccer-A-Thon under your player's name. Choose the amount you want to donate and pay with your credit card.” Please use this link for the Blue Sombrero:
- New Customer Primary Contact: Enter required information, then click Continue
- Is the participant the same as the primary account holder? Click Yes and enter any required information, then click Continue
- Choose Register next to the Amount you would like to Donate, Click Continue
- Answer this question so that your player gets credit for your donation: What is the first and last name of the player you are sponsoring?
- A confirmation will come up, click Continue
- Enter your credit card information and you are done
Thanks so much for your generous donation!